Looking to gain access to your Facebook business page that may have been under an ex employee or another marketing agency or simply have no idea who is the admin anymore? The steps below have been discontinued. We would suggest you reach out to one of our certified partners for paid assistance.
You will need to provide all of the following:
- Download the Admin Dispute Guidelines
- A copy of a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a current driver's license or a passport, of the individual signing the statement. See the different kinds of IDs we accept in the Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185
- If this is a Business Page, we will need a Business License.
- All other documentation supporting your request including a declaration from legal counsel on transfer of Page ownership rights, if applicable.
- A signed statement from a person with sufficient knowledge and authority over this matter that includes all of the following:
* A description of your relationship to the Page * The name of the current person(s) who manage the Page, if known * The relationship of the above person(s) to the Page; * An explanation of your request, and whether there has been a termination of the employment and/or business relationship with the named person(s), This will be where you want to outline what you’re requesting, which is a Page to be released from a Business Manager; * The Facebook account or email address associated with the Facebook account that you wish to have added as the new admin of the Page; and
* A declaration that the information you have provided is true and accurate (e.g. "I certify that the information provided is true and accurate") - your statement must include similar language.
Once you have gathered all the information, you can reach out to us again by visiting : https://www.facebook.com/business/help and provide all the documents on the chat so we can proceed further with the request to regain ownership of your Page.