Take a look at your website’s complete URL (web address). If you don’t see an “s” after the “http”, then it’s seriously time to look into how your site’s security has been structured.
Today, having an SSL certificate isn’t just some clever little add-on to give your site some SEO juice; it’s fundamental to maximizing online traffic and fast-becoming an essential in terms of page rank and indexing among todays’ most popular search engines. In fact, Google Chrome now requires that all sites have an SSL security certificate.
At CMS Max, we make the process of upgrading your SSL certificate fast, effortless and affordable. Here are just a few of the reasons to consider making this simple change sooner rather than later.
- One of the most effective ways to enhance visitor confidence
- Establishes that your organization takes its website security measures seriously
- Now mandatory that websites have SSL Certificates on Google Chrome
- Can encourage increased traffic, as opposed to competitors without SSL
- An extremely inexpensive way to get a big boost in Search Engine Optimization
Affordable SSL Certificates to Keep Your Website Visible & Optimized
When you consider the low cost of upgrading your website or e-commerce site with SSL security, it’s surprising that so many let it go overlooked. It creates a far safer user experience, promotes better traffic and is essential for any organization concerned with search engine page rank.
For a free security review of your website or online compliance, or for more information on upgrading to an SSL certificate, give CMS Max a call today at 585-348-8127 and one of our team will be happy to help. Or drop us a line via e-mail through our contact page.