CMS Max owns Liquor Max which is a eCommerce website solution that integrates directly with RMH. If you are an RMH partner, reseller or end user, we have an amazing high-end, custom, SEO friendly website solution for you! To learn more about RMH click here.
(This should be performed by a CMS Max developer)
- Download a zip from the cmsmaxinc/rmh-connector repository.
- Extract it on the server
- Copy the .env.example file to .env and update the configuration values
- DB_HOST: SQL Server host
- DB_DATABASE: SQL Server database name
- DB_USERNAME: SQL Server username
- DB_PASSWORD: SQL Server password
- RMH_CONNECTOR_USES_CENTRAL: If this client uses RMH Central set this to true
- RMH_CONNECTOR_IS_CENTRAL: If this client uses RMH Central and this instance is connected to the Central database, set this to tru
- See notes on configuring for RMH Central
- API_BASE: Base url for the API (ex. https://www.example.com/api)
- API_KEY: The API key (configured in
config/pos.php on the site)
- POS_STORE_ID: In most cases this will be set to 0. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
- POS_CASHIER_ID: The ID of the cashier that orders will be inserted under. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
- POS_REGISTER_ID: The ID of the register that orders will be inserted under. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
- POS_TENDER_ID: The ID of the tender that orders will be inserted under. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
[Tender]. There should be one for web sales. If there isn't, you'll need to create one in RMH Store Manager (Setup -> Financial -> Tender Types).
- BUGSNAG_API_KEY: The Bugnsag API key (
- Install the service by executing install.bat
- Start the service by executing start.bat