CMS Max owns Liquor Max which is a eCommerce website solution that integrates directly with RMH. If you are an RMH partner, reseller or end user, we have an amazing high-end, custom, SEO friendly website solution for you! To learn more about RMH click here.
While adding or editing a product, go to the Options tab, once on that tab you must check that box "Item is available on the website." for the product to sync to CMS Max.
(This should be performed by a CMS Max developer)
- Download a zip from the cmsmaxinc/rmh-connector repository.
- Extract it on the server
- Copy the .env.example file to .env and update the configuration values
- DB_HOST: SQL Server host
- DB_DATABASE: SQL Server database name
- DB_USERNAME: SQL Server username
- DB_PASSWORD: SQL Server password
- RMH_CONNECTOR_USES_CENTRAL: If this client uses RMH Central set this to true
- RMH_CONNECTOR_IS_CENTRAL: If this client uses RMH Central and this instance is connected to the Central database, set this to tru
- See notes on configuring for RMH Central
- API_BASE: Base url for the API (ex. https://www.example.com/api)
- API_KEY: The API key (configured in
config/pos.php on the site)
- POS_STORE_ID: In most cases this will be set to 0. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
- POS_CASHIER_ID: The ID of the cashier that orders will be inserted under. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
- POS_REGISTER_ID: The ID of the register that orders will be inserted under. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
- POS_TENDER_ID: The ID of the tender that orders will be inserted under. Look it up in the SQL Server database table
[Tender]. There should be one for web sales. If there isn't, you'll need to create one in RMH Store Manager (Setup -> Financial -> Tender Types).
- BUGSNAG_API_KEY: The Bugnsag API key (
- Install the service by executing install.bat
- Start the service by executing start.bat