Now that potential customers are connecting with your brand campaigns, it’s time to build customer remarketing lists to re-engage shoppers and convert that brand discovery into purchase intent. Get started by tagging your site for remarketing.
You can also upload your first-party data to connect with these shoppers across Google:
Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network. Learn more
Show ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app. Learn more
Remarketing lists for search ads
Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google. Learn more
Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel. Learn more
Show ads to your customers across Google, using information that your customers have shared with you. Learn more
Reach new, in-market shoppers
To reach new shoppers with purchase intent, you can select audiences who are in the market for products like yours across your Display, Search, and Video campaigns:
- Use in-market audiences to show ads to people who have been searching for products and services like yours but have not interacted with your business.
- Use similar audiences to reach new customers with interests related to the users in your audience lists.
Use our insights tools to find new opportunities to reach potential customers:
- Discover rising product trends to see what’s gaining momentum this season.
- Audience Insights can help you find new customers by revealing valuable insights about the people in your remarketing lists.
- Find my audience helps you understand who your most valuable customers are on YouTube so you can reach similar audiences with relevant messages.
- Audience reports in Google Analytics can give you a deep-dive into who has visited your website, including their interests and behaviors.
- Market Finder helps you take your business to new markets and start selling around the world.